We go to great lengths to attract and nurture highly motivated people who share our core values of challenge, dedication, and integrity. In an environment of trust and loyalty, we support our talent every step of the way, cultivating long-term relationships.
Thank you for your interest in joining Cobalt Aero Services – providers of aviation maintenance, repair, and overhaul services. If you are interested in a career with Cobalt Aero Services and there are no current openings, we encourage you to submit your application for future consideration. You may also send your résumé to HR@Cobalt-Aero.com.
All applicants must have reliable transportation, picture ID, Social Security card and an account for direct deposit.
Cobalt Aero Services, Aircraft Maintenance, Repair/Overhaul Techs, Hot Springs, AR
Must be able to repair, modify and overhaul aircraft parts using OEM data with minimal supervision. Should be able to work overtime when needed. Full time positions, availability to work day or night shifts considered a plus. Hourly wage dependent on knowledge and experience with various aircraft. Excellent benefit package available. Must have and supply own tools. Willing to relocate to Hot Springs, AR
Cobalt Aero Services, Entry level Mechanic, Hot Springs, AR
Mechanically inclined applicants should have basic skills in either aerospace, auto or marine repair. Full Time position and individual must be able to work overtime when needed. Hourly wage is dependent on experience. Excellent benefit package available.
Cobalt Aero Services, Experienced Mechanics, Hot Springs, AR
Two Immediate Full time openings for experienced mechanics. Must be able to repair and modify aircraft parts using OEM data with minimal supervision and must have at least 3-5 years experience in aerospace repair. Mechanics must be able to work overtime when needed and provide their own tools. Hourly wage is dependent on experience and knowledge of aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul. Excellent benefit package available.
Health Insurance-Paid 75% by Cobalt for employees-low co-pays and deductibles.
$35,000 Life Ins. Policy-Paid 100% by Cobalt for employees.
Dental and Vision available at a very affordable cost.
Paid time off-40 hours of Paid time off is earned after 60 days of employment.
Vacation- 1 week earned after 1 year, 2 weeks earned after 2 years and 3 weeks earned after 5 years of employment.
401K-Eligible to join after 6 months of employment.
Cobalt matches employees investment on first 3% . The 4th % and 5th % are matched at 1/2% each. (one half)
Example: If an employee puts in 5%, Cobalt matches that with 4% equaling a total investment of 9% for the employee.
Maintain a Well Trained, Happy Workforce